We collect information so that we know our users and their preferences. The information is stored on our server and we will use it to the following purposes.
- allow you to participate in interactive features on the website.
- automatically complete forms on our website with your name and address.
- analyse collectively information about our users in order to tailor future services and products.
- provide advertisers with aggregate website usage and demographic data. This means we do not release information about you individually, but compile and group “aggregate” statistics about all users of our site.
- allow independent auditors to verify website usage statistics when required.
- mail or email you with information about the website, products, services and newsletters and related information. Some of this information may be about the products and services of our sponsors.
- Notify you of changes to our service
We do not intend to make available your details to other third party suppliers except where the information is required for the operation of the service, for example, online competitions.
We will collect information such as your domain/IP address, referral data (e.g. the last URL you used prior to clicking onto our website), the browser/platform you used; the date and time of your visit; the number of pages/posts visited and the length of time spent on our website.
We use ‘cookies’ and system-identification software:
- In banner advertising to keep track of which adverts you respond to.
- In collecting navigational information about which bits of our website you are using.
This will allow us to improve our site and tailor our services to better meet your needs.
End (Rev 12/15)